Thursday 10 December 2009

I don’t use the gas.


I don’t use the gas. I don’t need it. I don’t need even when I loose free my imagination and start to stir up such wide issues like the Mexican hedging in Energy Policy with Iraqis government London’s road-show. When I write this – I knew it will be a close call. And I was right. The choosing the mixture between Zyuganov and Namibian churka Putin ongoing… face, make this Gas OPEC to form an enormous queue for all evening telling me that I still be not a goal. One by one, the Algeria, Bolivia, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Libya, Qatar, Nigeria, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, etc. – all with do respect telling me that ‘you not the goal’. What can I say? Only repeat that I don’t use the gas. Repeat, that I like my brother. That when the baby Jesus was lying in the manger, he was thinking, ‘Great!’ I’m here at last. Soon, in gas station all around the world, people will drive themselves into a frenzy shopping to celebrate my birthday. Well, my dear ass-holes, probably not. He wasn’t (and I hope he keep be in this way) very keen on money-lending outside of the “TRAIN”. And I won’t even to speculate to know what he’ll to say about MY MasterCard. But I know that something it appears is rotten to the core with you (i.e. Gas OPEC) and needs a whole lot of close examination. Look as if it involves Bachelors of Science, property and of course, the fine print. Because personally, I get the feeling that a losing gambler gets in Las Vegas: bet against the “House” and lose my shirt, shoes, horse, and thong. Maybe it’s me, with help of Jesus should grab the wheel before a TRAIN runs off its tracks?

10 Dezembro 2009 - 14h35. Grupo transportava estupefacientes da América do Sul para a Península Ibérica. PJ desmantela rede internacional de tráfico de cocaine. A Polícia Judiciária desmantelou um grupo transnacional dedicado ao tráfico de cocaína da América do Sul para a Península Ibérica. O grupo, que por motivos estratégicos havia deslocalizado recentemente a sua actividade operacional para território nacional, integrava elementos naturais da Colômbia, Cabo Verde, Equador, Espanha e Portugal. A investigação, que resultou em duas operações policiais nos arredores do Porto, levou à apreensão de 82 quilogramas de cocaína, que tinham sido introduzidos no nosso país dissimulados em paletes de banana e mandioca. Até ao momento foram detidos, em Portugal, quatro indivíduos envolvidos em manobras de tráfico, com idades compreendidas entre os 26 e os 42 anos, e foram identificados outros três indivíduos, com responsabilidade na prática delituosa. De acordo com as autoridades, parte significativa dos referenciados apresenta um largo historial em matéria de tráfico de estupefacientes. Na sequência da acção policial, denominada ‘Operação Banana Mix’, o Cuerpo Nacional de Policia, de Espanha, deteve três suspeitos em Madrid, presumíveis organizadores do tráfico e destinatários de cocaína apreendida. Entre os detidos encontra-se o principal responsável pela actividade do grupo sob investigação, considerado um dos mais activos narcotraficantes espanhóis, que era alvo de mandado de captura pela actividade que desenvolveu em matéria de importações de cocaína a partir do Equador, na última década. Quanto aos alimentos apreendidos, aproximadamente 30 toneladas de bananas e 10 toneladas de mandioca, foram declarados perdidos a favor do Estado, estando em curso a sua entrega à Federação dos Bancos Alimentares Contra a Fome e outras instituições de solidariedade.

Пираты освободили «Ариану» с украинцами. Ющенко поздравил Украину «с этой победой». 10.12.2009. 1 час назад‎Президент Украины Виктор Ющенко празднует победу: около получаса назад пираты освободили судно «Ариана» с украинцами на борту. Моряки провели в пиратском плену более полугода – с мая. «Украинские моряки освобождены. Я поздравляю 24 наших ребят, поздравляю их семьи, всю Украину с этой победой», - заявил Виктор Ющенко. Компания-оператор судна подтверждает, что после уплаты выкупа в 2,5 миллиона долларов пираты освободили «Ариану» с экипажем. «Пираты покинули судно», - цитирует РИА Новости главу компании-оператора Alloceans Shipping Спироса Минаса. Виктор Ющенко не преминул заметить, что для освобождения соотечественников пришлось проделать кропотливую работу, а переговоры с пиратами были сложными и напряженными, сообщаетпресс-служба президента Украины. «Мы имели чрезвычайно сложную ситуацию – по сути, тема освобождения очень часто заходила в глухой угол. Вопрос постоянно был под моим контролем», - отмечает Ющенко. Глава украинского государства уже распорядился обеспечить безопасность доставки моряков в ближайший порт и предоставить им необходимую правовую и медицинскую помощь. Виктор Ющенко обещает, что украинские моряки вернутся на родину в ближайшее время.

No comments: