Thursday 18 September 2008

15,4 mil M€

15,4 mil M€

 

  Dream was about me staying in hotel. Was very pleasant. Very happy with lot of drinks, music, entertainment, etc. and seems that two who or work in hotel, or bosses of hotel, or administrators – big friends of mine. And I am very close between them. But something happen with my пиджак. (Where I actually see my navy coat, that which I bought during “Lady D”/UK situation, a century ago, which “strangely” was badly damaged. Моль побила. And I am sure about, that this was cкото –базовский Polonis.

  And start be huge misunderstanding. Same body accuse some one. I with them, they with me, well complete mess. Again I see present mode of politician and very frequently military and businessmen alike – don’t use the tie. Afraid to be handed. Like I call this situation “Caдам Чаушеску”.

  But, they pay me. And seems we gone another sides very friendly. Firstly, I wasn’t very pleased with this arrangement. I don’t feel guilty. But than, I see VERY TINY rim of 20 pounds note, with a clip on it – and begin feel very satisfied. SUCH A BIG MONEY. Well, I see yesterday that clip about a new harvest in Afghanistan. And I see the грязное ебало  of Portugal consultant from Partex – CPS like a war lord “selling” a cocaine of Royal Family of Lancasters from Brussels and Strasburg. Actually, this is a  second day. Before yesterday, was “peкламный ролик” – how to sell arms to the heroin bosses. Think who, and why goes to Las Americas (Russian pigs), and who, and how, and where, (grandissimo porco e pirtata Barroso) vender a sua cabeça na esquina the “I want hare” Chinese – to attack the Americans. And actually this happen. Only good thing is that “coкирка” still be mine.

 I wake up.

 First thought was which was a language of the dream? Than lot of suggestions from all possible sides of the barricade.  St. James Hotel, Sá Carneiro do PSD Europeu (mean, euro-pigs), paccписанный wedding in Iraque (You call this like a Spanish PS gipsy – MERGE), and how was showed the wedding in Kabul, etc.

However, :

 

12:04:49 (31 minutes ago)

LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds TSB sealed a rescue takeover of HBOS on Thursday to create a dominant mortgage and savings bank in a $22 billion (12 billion pounds) deal helped through by the government. My message for “English speaking World – mortgages, mortgages, mortgages, mortgages, mortgages… Of nigger boss called “Mope”.

 

Central banks act to calm markets

By Ralph Atkins in Frankfurt and Norma Cohen in London

Published: September 18 2008 09:10 | Last updated: September 18 2008 11:57

The world’s main central banks on Thursday unveiled large-scale emergency injections of dollar liquidity in an attempt to halt the escalating global financial market crisis.

The US Federal Reserve announced it was making available $180bn in extra funding to be pumped into overnight and longer-term money markets. In a joint statement, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan, the Bank of England, the Bank of Canada and Swiss National Bank pledged they would “continue to work closely together and will take appropriate steps to address the ongoing pressures.”

 

Morgan Stanley in talks with Wachovia

By Francesco Guerrera, Julie MacIntosh, Henny Sender and Saskia Scholtes in New York, and Jamil Anderlini in Beijing

Published: September 17 2008 21:01 | Last updated: September 18 2008 08:53

Morgan Stanley is in preliminary merger talks with Wachovia, the troubled regional lender, and exploring other potential deals in an effort to avoid becoming the next victim of the credit crunch.

The bank is also in close contact with a leading shareholder, China Investment Corporation, which owns a 9.9 per cent stake.

No comments: