Saturday 19 June 2010

For six months “bouncing” around without ONE interview…



For six months “bouncing” around without ONE interview… That the козло-вонючие козловидные кацапские твари wash theirs hands and pass the hot potato to the UN, - is okay. Referring not to the “camel”, but to the have no money to use BG, Centrica, National Power, or, like the sranaia tartarka Ashia Lancaster say, - ‘the six month no interview’ and no gas in the winter. The same is with the ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg. That’s why they too, - have a little or nothing to say in respect of Turkey. In respect of the big Jew (BSkyB), in respect of the different supply vector in theirs energy consumption. Nevertheless, - every day more closely looking at my pocket… On the other hand, - the cocaine ex-President of Portuguese Republic, bastard Jorge Sampaio, or simple debil, - the barroso, can do make my life a “vida negra”. Insisting that “A UZBEK”, “A PRETO”, and than physically harass me to the dead. Ridiculous become theirs, of the general De Gaulle, “trinta cinco horas semanais”, when I’m not allowed to watch the evening film of how the “A PRETO” playing the prison’s football. Putting for dozens times the electric shocks through my body. Such a painful situation that, going to bed I already knew that it’s only the start… The torture of being electrocuted, hit in the head, the shocks that cut my body in half (“helping“me to deduce that this is the “middle” of the Eurasia continent), etc. If I tell “someone”, - no one will or understand, or, have a solution. Well, - not entirely. For example, the mano gringo – disappear. We, I and the USA, - have a little jock between us. He, - is the photographer who take the regular pictures of the all faces in UN, - is my brother. To be together, and look at the same direction. This state of affairs was for a quite time. But, after writing the “Nation of the…” - he, like I say, disappear. To ‘apparently’ appear again yesterday, this time like a Al Gore, like a Tony Blair, like a Charles the II, only with “cintura de almohad”, - ‘waiting for me’ at the Children’s Museum. And, if he is like the Abramovitch, - don’t have a brother, or sister or parent for this matter? Just had a c…Royal Family of Lancaster’s? (You know how the Basel II Inter bank Agreement is?) But, this was at the end of the day. At the morning, - was the ‘la put’, the Cristine Lagarde. Very determinedly, jump at me from the metro station direction. First, she with her mobile, “blow the Children’s Museum”, than, turning from me at the general direction of US and the BP gas station particularly, - “empting her mobile” into the ‘бедняжка Джо’…“ Mm-m…, Regardless of what other people do, (I noted this behavior of “bonecos de Bola” before), I was asking myself observing this scene: - ‘Have I ever become so determined to succeed at ‘task’ that I forgot why I want to perform it in the first place?’ Than, come the answer. Not from Sampaio: ‘assinar – assassinar’, not from Andy: ‘Gunner, - target!’ But, from the www.workinglinks.co.uk, from the ongoing…, from the nation of the…, from the ‘la put’… You see? Even if the reason for the question (i.e. Why?) become redundant, - I don’t want to stop. I, like the Cristine Lagard want to finish what I have started and prove that I keep my word. If the ‘1910’ consider that “a наёбки”, than, - they’ll pay with theirs blood. If Almohads of EU don’t pay me, - then “do cabo neles”. Well, my Tower-Hamlet-speaking-language (referring to the feeling that I’m for fifteen years living in Karachi…) “colleagues” and “co-workers”, - there are times when it’s right to be focused, and times when it’s crazy to carry on. And this is just because the “crazy cow” Ashia Lancaster was jumping at me after the “BP-on-the-rocks”… In place to mention that after her, - was the ‘my family picture around the Rover Vitesse (SD1)… Than, the “somebody” forget a big assortment of samtex in Police Station. Then, like I said, - the husband of Cristine Lagarde waits for me to distinguish me (I sure about), like the old Maki for ‘merits in face of the enemy…’?

Bunce field fire: Oil storage firm found guilty of safety breaches. Company controlled by Total and Chevron has been found guilty of grave safety failures that led to the largest fire in peacetime Europe. A company controlled by Total and Chevron has been found guilty of host of grave safety failures that led to the Buncefield oil depot explosion and the largest fire in peacetime Europe. Hertfordshire Oil Storage Limited (HOSL), which was owned by the oil conglomerates, was found guilty of failing to prevent major accidents and limit their effects, it was revealed today.

No comments: