Sunday 15 August 2010

Barroso, who’s lying?



Barroso, who’s lying? Your Majesty, again rains the some confusion over who owes what to who? That the promise yet to be delivered on? If you want to ask me: ‘Are you proud of the people around me?’ Are you glad to know them and happy to be in their company?’ I’ll for sure tell you, - No. Unnecessary to remember that even the most wonderful folk, - annoy each other from time to time. If I feel attracted to someone really good, - I can resist even to you, and to yours cold-hearted charms, and you know it. Our relationship isn’t perfect. Because of money, and why the Barroso sleep and dream to see me out of this Planet. No arrangement is possible or is ever ideal. But look, in our heart, we all know the difference between a minor irritation and the major source (like the EU –UK) incompatibility. Only you can decide which of the two it is. Personally, if you think it’s not a big deal, it may be better to move on than to keep trying to move a mountain. The last thought, - I may find yet that I can (should), in my “sort” of way to handle this happily…

Jewellery stolen from two London stores. Sunday, August 15 08:39 am. Jewellery was stolen in a smash-and-grab raid from two shops at an exclusive shopping centre, police have said. Burglars broke into De Beers and Omega at the Royal Exchange in the City. City of London police said they did not yet know the value of the stolen jewellery. A spokesman said: "Just after 10pm last night De Beers and Omega were broken into at the Royal Exchange and a burglary took place. "Police are now investigating the incident." The Royal Exchange, built in 1565, is located between Threadneedle Street and Cornhill and boasts more than 30 luxury stores.

No comments: